Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oops - Remix #13


Oops #1: Yesterday after work, I spent all afternoon in a t-shirt and pair of jeans that aren't in my 30 for 30 collection, then I changed into this outfit right before it was time to take pictures. Bad Stacey.

Oops #2: Turns out this outfit was just as comfortable and definitely prettier than the jeans.

Oops #3: I had one margarita before this photo shoot, and Josh had three. This resulted in a lot of "artsy" (read: "bad") photos, but it definitely made the photo shoot more fun!



On the plus side, I wore my brand-new necklace for the first time, which is just a $1 brooch from a flea market that I strung on a cheap chain from Michael's. Also on the plus side, I got to stand by this oversized door (below) that made me feel teeny-tiny. I actually walk by this door almost every day, but I never noticed it until Josh pointed it out yesterday evening. Isn't it funny how you can walk past something so quirky for years but never notice it?



Sweater: Anthropologie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Target
Belt: free with a different sweater
Earrings: free from aunt
Brooch (worn as necklace): flea market in California


1 comment:

  1. Your brooch is amazing. Love the size and detail. And for a buck - what a find! I also enjoyed your "American Woman" look. Red, white and blue in a very classic and pretty way.

    Margaritas are my poison right now. Yummmy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...