Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

30 for 30 remix challenge

I'm doing Kendi's 30 for 30 remix challenge, which starts today. In case you don't want to click over and read about it, here are the basics: choose 30 items from your closet, and make 30 outfits out of them. (You're allowed to use as many accessories as you want, which is a relief, because my outfits get pretty boring when there's no jewelry involved.) So for the next 30 outfits (actually, 29, as I started with this one this morning), I'll be remixing these items:

4 dresses:


4 outer layers (1 jean jacket, 2 sweaters, 1 cardigan):


5 skirts:


10 tops:


1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of shorts:


5 pairs of shoes:


Let me know if you're doing the remix challenge so I can stop by and check out your outfits!

5 comments:

  1. Is this your first remix? I tried it this past winter for this first time, and it proved to be just as challenging as I had feared, but it certainly did give me a new great view of the wardrobe I have, and how to make the best of it. I definitely want to try it again next season (I go with the grunge look far too often during the summer for it to work for me!)

    Your items look adorable and versatile - the best of luck to ya!

    -christen
    comingfromthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection. Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christen - yes, this is my first remix! I'm excited to try it out - I'm sure I'll be hating it about halfway through, but I think it'll help me to appreciate my closet more in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great pieces here - looking forward to see what you remix! im also doing the challenge but a Winter one as its cold here in Sydney, Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how you put them together. Good luck with your 30 for 30. I am also participating 30 for 30.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...