Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things are going to get easier


Yesterday was just one of those days. It rained all morning, a lady at the post office was mean to me, and a crazy virus attacked our computer and destroyed all my stuff. I was less than thrilled about yesterday, to say the least.



But you know what? Things are going to get easier. I only have three days left of work this week, it's supposed to be eighty degrees over the weekend, and my birthday is on Sunday. Plus, it turns out I backed up all my important files on an external hard drive. So take that, crappy Tuesday.


I just love this outtake. I'm saying to Josh, "Those guys in the moving van must think I'm insane."


Dress: antique show at the Expo Center
Belt: thrifted from aunt
Coat: estate sale
Earrings: B. Lee Designs
Bracelet: my mom's
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany platforms via Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...