This is the third time I've tried to write something for this post, and I complained both of those times. And both of those times I realized I complain too much in general, so here are some things that make me happy instead:
1. This hot pink skirt. There's no way anyone could possibly feel down when wearing such a happy piece of clothing.
2. The hot, sunny day yesterday. We haven't had many of those, and it was blissful.
3. When my dog woofs and twitches his paws in his sleep. Also, when he sleeps on my lap when I'm watching TV.
4. Free Oreo cookies in the lobby the other day. I love free, and I love cookies.
5. A husband who gets extra fries right before he leaves his lunch at Red Robin, then brings them home to me because he knows how much I love them.
So far the 30 for 30 challenge is going great. All you seasoned 30 for 30 veterans out there - I'm going to eat my words, aren't I? I'm going to get to day 20 and just start tearing up my clothes, right? It can't possibly be this easy, can it? I feel like I picked some really versatile pieces, though, and hopefully I'll be able to get through the next 24 outfits without too much stress or boredom.
Tee: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: free with a thrifted dress
Earrings: Simply Jo Designs
Brooch (worn as necklace): from my mom