Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Thievery


Normally I'm not quite this blatant of an outfit thief, but I pretty much stole this look outright from Baby Budget Blog. It's a compliment, I swear - it means her outfit was so awesome that I couldn't resist wearing it myself. I loved that the florals and bright yellow of the sweater made it feel so spring-ish, but the layers and the almost-full-length pants kept me warm enough for the 50-degree weather Oregon likes to try and pass off as spring. (For the record, I'm not buying it, Oregon. The trees and flowers may be in bloom, but if I still need three blankets on my bed at night, it doesn't count as spring.)

Also, don't forget to go enter my Go Chic or Go Home giveaway for a $50 gift card!




Yellow sweater: Gap
Floral shirt: thrifted
Floral pants: H&M
Purse: thrifted
Black shoes: Payless (about seven years ago)
Blue earrings: B. Lee Designs, gift from my aunt
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: In Pink

6 comments:

  1. Florals on florals and a bit yellow.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is brilliant. I can't believe how well the two florals compliment each other. I love this look - it's so perfectly you!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gracey! It did feel like a very "Stacey" outfit :)

      Delete
  3. Really nice how you broke up the two floral prints. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOOOOOVE this interpretation! Gorgeous punchy yellow sweater! Doesn't the yellow just really pop? Such a fun outfit to wear! I bet you got so many stares! Makes me happy to look at these colors and florals! Thanks for mentioning me!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration! And yes, I did get a lot of stares :) That yellow sweater seems to glow like the sun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...