Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Normal


I'm always looking for an interesting and unusual outfit to wear, but Josh suggested yesterday that maybe for me, normal is unusual. So I tried to wear a normal, neutral-colored outfit, without any bright colors or crazy shoes. I couldn't resist a hat, though. (I never can.) Or an Army jacket.

This coat is one of my favorites. My dad picked it out for me last year when my family was in California for my brother's college graduation, at a fun shop called Elsewhere Vintage. I wear it all the time, but this is the first time I've photographed it for the blog because whenever I wear it I look like a football player. In these photos I don't look too beefy, but that's because I chose the most flattering out of about sixty pictures. It's been a great winter coat - since it's over-sized, I can wear bulky sweaters underneath to stay super warm.



Brown shirt: Kohl's
Green Army jacket: vintage, gift from my parents, from Elsewhere Vintage in Orange, CA
Jeans: Levi's from Urban Outfitters
Beige wedge boots: Urban Outfitters
Hat: from my dad
Bracelet: H&M

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! i Love the effects of sunset in your photos dear,great pictures indeed!! and oh,i adore your style too.your rock this look from head to toe.

    Mitch,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your Dad sure has great taste in clothing and hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. First, I love that your Dad commented (anonymously). Second, he really does have great taste because that jacket is stellar. Third, I love that you went "normal" but still don't look boring.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I love is that your "normal" is still so trendy and cute...I love that little military jacket and the desert wedges! They really add character to a jeans and tee style.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Your style is always amazing and you are gorgeous!

    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love this outfit, especially the jacket!!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your ideas, and his outfit as well as all your others looks fab. I laughed out loud at the brilliant photo of you in those enormous clogs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...