Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pink and orange


Most of the outfits I wear on the blog are not ones that I wear all day long, simply because I have to wear grungy, non-outfit-photo-worthy clothes when I clean houses in the mornings, and then I change into something cuter in the afternoons. So if any of you were wondering how I could possibly wear such high heels so often, it's because I only wear them for a couple hours at a time. I did wear the jeans and t-shirt pictured here all day on Tuesday - my day off - but wore flats to run errands, and changed into heels when I got home just to feel cute. I'm a big fan of jeans and t-shirts, and appreciate when I can do little things to spice up that combo, like wearing a brightly striped shirt (also worn here and here) instead of a plain one, and throwing on fuchsia heels instead of black flats. (Side note: though I generally consider myself to be a good speller, the word "fuchsia" had me stumped. I went through "fuschia," "fushia" and "fucsia" before I finally had to admit defeat and google it.)

PS - Don't forget to enter my Go Chic or Go Home giveaway for a $50 gift card!



Pink and orange striped shirt: Venice tee from StyleMint
Jeans: Gap
Pink heels: Steve Madden from Marshall's
Gold necklace: Evidence Jewelry, won in a giveaway
Gold leaf cuff: In Pink

7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and oh how I know the difficulty of those few stumping words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun outfit Stacey! I adore those cute heels ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, fuchsia is pretty much impossible to spell, but i do love the shade and those heels are adorable.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! LOVE this look. Saw it on GCOGH blog post about giveaway and glad it wasn't too hard to find on your site! I might have to get that top. I have SO many items that would go with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! I popped over to your blog, and it looks like you love wearing bright colors as much as I do!

      Delete
  5. I really love the color of your stripped top and sandals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that StyleMint T - prettiest stripes around. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...