Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scalloped


For me this was a really tame outfit: simple jewelry, no bright colors or patterns, and everything in similar muted hues. But I felt lovely in it; the scalloped bodice on this dress is beautiful, and it helps that I finally figured out how to work my new curling iron and curled my hair. And you know what's awesome? This dress is made of some sort of stretchy, sweatshirt-like material, so when I wear it I feel like I'm wearing really pretty pajamas.





Gray dress: Anthropologie
Beige flats: Urban Outfitters
Pearl necklace: gift from a friend
Silver bracelet: won in a giveaway

5 comments:

  1. you look so elegant here, and the cherry blossoms are just gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in this tshirt dress :) It's such a beautiful one! and I love the blossoms in the backdrop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just the prettiest pajamas I have ever seen! What a lovely dress! I know what you mean. I always feel kind of out of sorts when I wear neutrals, but sometimes it is a nice break. Your hair does indeed look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really want this dress. It looks perfect! The trees in bloom are gorgeous in these photos. :)

    Dossome

    http://ataleoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so ethereal and pretty! You look great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...