Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Leopard and layers


After several days of spending my afternoons lying on the couch while watching TV and slowly working my way through a few boxes of tissues, bags of cough drops, and pots of tea, I finally abandoned my cold and returned to the land of the well on Thursday. Josh and I celebrated by going on a walk, snapping these photos, and getting some coffee. (Yes, we do know how to go wild with our celebrations. You should have seen us on New Year's Eve - no booze, and in bed by 11 p.m.)



Red button-up shirt: Nordstrom (about ten years ago)
Red vest: Forever 21
Black faux leather skirt: H&M
Black tights: American Apparel
Loafers: Urban Outfitters
Leopard print hat: Albertus Swanepoel for Target
Earrings: church craft fair
Necklace: jewelry store in Zhengzhou, China
Leopard print belt: H&M
Gold watch: free from a family member
White bracelet: H&M

7 comments:

  1. This vest is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and the leopard and loafers just make the outfit! Glad that you are feeling better! Stay well! PS-Patrick and I are both the same when it comes to celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that vest and how you've styled it! Great hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest looks amazing on you! I love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that red vest. It's so cute. It looks lovely on you, it's such a cute shape and color. Lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're finally feeling better. I love the mix of animal prints, and the colour of that dress is fantastic. The outfit looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...