Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Funny face


I felt that I looked a bit like Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face (pictured below) in this outfit. Really, that's only because of the black leggings and black flats - the comparisons should end there. She looks infinitely more graceful in leggings and flats than I do, and was a much better actor than I am. (Although I can cry on command. But only when no one's watching.) This was my running-errands-while-sick outfit. One of the sucky things about being an adult is that when you're sick, there's not necessarily anyone around to take care of you, and you still have to do things like make yourself lunch and go to the DEQ because your car registration expired yesterday, even if your head feels like it's going to explode. After running errands I came home, put on my PJ's, and watched TV for the rest of the afternoon. Once Josh got home in the evening I put this outfit back on to snap a few photos, because I'm just that dedicated.




Orange tunic: American Apparel from Crossroads Trading Co.
Black turtleneck: Old Navy
Black leggings: Target
Black flats: Kathy flats from ShoeMint
Black belt: gift from my parents, from Uruguay
White bracelet: H&M
Blue bracelet: Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. Actually, I think you look very Hepburn-esque as well! Classy and chic my friend. And I love that you added the turquoise cuff to the red and black. I love red and turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choice- and Audrey is a true fashion icon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are remniscent of Audrey...love the mod influence of ths outfit too. She was the most beautiful woman and actress, just watched Breakfast at Tiffs last night!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colours can be of great use to look bright through the season of spring.I like the nice simplistic accessories also to enhance the look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...