Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Floral prints and flower gardens


Sunny days are the days I prefer above all others, and we haven't had many of them lately. Since I've lived in Oregon my whole life, I should be used to the gray skies by now, but I'm not. I always hope that this year spring and summer will be sunnier than they were last year, but they never are. Still, all the beautiful flowers blooming everywhere brighten my mood. I can't wait until I have a garden of my own someday, where I can grow flowers and fruits and vegetables, but for now I'll just have to content myself with enjoying the yards of my family members, like my grandma's pretty yard shown in these pictures.

Floral prints are obviously my favorite thing to wear in springtime - in the last few weeks I've worn them six other times (here, here, here, here, here, and here, in case you're curious and bored enough to click on all those links!).

PS - Don't forget to enter my Go Chic or Go Home giveaway for a $50 gift card!



Black shirt: Gap
Floral skirt: free from my aunt
Black cardigan: gift from my aunt, from Macy's
Sandals: Casita sandals from Blowfish Shoes
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar
Black belt: thrifted
Bracelet: Fred Meyer

11 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous skirt.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following and adding you to my blogroll this second, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty floral skirt! This week I'm blinding everyone with my bright pink accents. wear your sunglasses when you check this one out!

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/04/pink-for-spring/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving teh floral skirt with the gladiator sandals...it's the perfect spring touch to your black sweater!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty floral skirts today! Yours is adorable, and I love the necklace and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so vibrant and lively! I love 'em. :) I adore that skirt-- your aunt has good taste! Here's to the hope that your lovely weather will stay for a while until the grey skies move in. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your outfit posts! New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I'm ready to bust out the florals too. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the florals with the black, i'm just dying over that skirt..

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like a black t-shirt! I depend upon them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...