Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink and black


I wore this dress/skirt combo around this time last year (here - one of my favorite outfits on the blog), and decided to do it again this past Sunday. We've been having shockingly warm weather here lately (it hasn't rained for nearly three months, and it's consistently been in the 70's for weeks), so I've still been able to go around with bare legs, bare arms, and in open-toed shoes. It's been great, and I'm going to miss the heat once the cold weather hits and I'm forced to wear coats and scarves and tights for seven months straight.



Dress: ModCloth
Skirt (underneath dress): gift from my aunt
Pink heels: Steve Madden from Marshall's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Earrings: free from my aunt
Bracelet: gift from my mom, from Yosemite

12 comments:

  1. Your earrings are GORGEOUS. I just love how you styled them. And that is definitely always a chic look-pairing all black with a pop of color in the shoe-I love it! Plus that dress is super flattering on you-not many people look so stunning in a simple tank dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! One of my readers (don't remember who) suggested a few months ago that I wear these shoes with an LBD, and it was such a great idea - I loved the combo.

      Delete
  2. Didn't you hear the news? Great weather for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you liked this combo Stacey! It is very lovely and basically elegant. We've had SNOW for three days and this week is finally going to be in the 70's. I am super stoked to bare arms and legs for as long as I can get away with it for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow?! What?! That's ridiculous! Although we almost never get snow here, so if we did I'd actually be pretty excited to see it :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great combo! I love the shoes and your cuff bracelet. No more bare legs for us in Ohio :( Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous look. And I'm glad you're taking advantage of our gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl! Your dress is so pretty, and enjoy every minute of your warm weather! I feel like my summer is gone for good.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress and accessories. the bright colored platform sandals add interest.
    Love it.
    Visiting from Monday Mingle.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/10/who-is-wearing-kika.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...