Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Young or old


I'm currently embracing florals and sandals with all my heart, because I know they're going be packed away to the back of my closet in about a week when it gets cold and rainy. I bought this dress a year ago, and this is the first time I've worn it. I don't feel so bad about that, because it only cost me a couple bucks, but I still don't like letting my clothes sit around unworn. But this dress is so dang girly. I just didn't know how to wear it. It's comfortable, and the print makes me happy, but I can't decide if this dress feels too young for me. I hate that I've reached an age where I sometimes look at a piece of clothing and wonder if it will make me look too young. (Obviously that didn't stop me from wearing it, though!)



Floral dress: thrifted from Village Merchants
Jean jacket: thrifted from Rerun
Blue and green wedges: Nine West from Nordstrom Rack
White belt: Forever 21
Ring: In Pink

5 comments:

  1. love the floral dress, it fits perfectly to your friendly face and beautiful hair
    i love how you combined the look, with the denim jacket and the wedges are lovely, so vivid colors.
    also the ring is adorable.
    amazing outfit.
    love your unique and colorful style!

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floral! Esp with those fun bright sandals :) I definitely understand the young or old dilemma...that's how I feel about my shorter hair! Sometiems I feel like a grandma or a 5 year old...but in the end, I don't think anyone else thinks that when they look at us :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your short hair! I think it's super cute :)

      Delete
  3. I know, the cold weather always comes all too quickly!
    enjoy your floral dresses and sandals and bare legs as much as possible!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...