Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

People need to stop staring at me


Last night I took the midterm for my tax class. It went okay - I got 88%, which isn't good as I had hoped for, but it's better than failing, right? Anyway, my brain was so exhausted after that that I just couldn't think of a title for this post, so I made Josh do it, and "People need to stop staring at me" is what he came up with, because that's what I kept saying the whole time he was taking these photos. Seriously, though. Just because someone is taking a few pictures of me outside doesn't mean that every person who walks by needs to stop and watch.


Shirt: Anthropologie
Black skirt: H&M
Blazer: thrifted
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Fred Meyer

6 comments:

  1. That's why I'm still scared to take pictures outside. When I do, I do it very very fast. Like the boots.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand wanting to do even better, but 88% is fantastic, congrats! I wouldn't be able to do pictures with people staring at all (or pics would be painfully awkward, full of side-eye), so kudos for that too! Love your colour / texture palette today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen girlfriend! I don't get what fascinates people with it so much but whateves. You look really cute! I love when you wear that skirt AND congrats on the mid-term! That is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. I love that bracelet. And yay on the mid term

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leather skirt! I'm dying for one of these...love the patterned top with it.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! So perfect! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...