Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Farewell, summer


These are my grandpa golf pants. They're one part old man, one part awesome. (Okay, so they could be old lady pants, but it's much more fun to say "old man pants.") I found them at a thrift store last year for a couple bucks. I realize that they're not exactly flattering (and I realize that pink and green may not actually go together), but they make me happy, so I'm going to wear them anyway.

This was my "farewell to sandals" outfit - by the time you're reading this, it will probably be raining in Portland, thus ending our delightful three-month rainless summer, and I will have to put my sandals in storage for eight months.



Pink swan sweater: Urban Outfitters
Green pants: thrifted
Blue and green wedges: Nine West from Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: gift
Necklace: Evidence Jewelry, won in a giveaway
White bracelet: H&M

7 comments:

  1. You're crazy!!! Green and pink look great together! Loving the swans!

    ReplyDelete

  2. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic! love yor sweater :)
    you have amazing blog - Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like pink and green together AND old man pants AND that cute swan sweater. I don't see any sandals in our near future :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink and green. :)


    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the great areas of saturated colour and the way your necklace is the perfect length for the swans. This outfit sets off my happiness-o-meter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE swan sweater! I love that bright pink :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable swan sweater! I just love it worn with those green pants (I wouldn't say they are old lady pants, you are funny they are fabulous)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...