Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cool cool cool


This post was going to be my homage to the show Community (Abed title, Britta outfit), because the premiere of the 4th season was supposed to be this evening, but now it's been postponed. I'm as heartbroken as Abed was when Cougar Town was postponed. (And as heartbroken as I was when Cougar Town was postponed - I'm crazy about that show, too.)

I wore this to a one-year-old's birthday party. I think I sometimes have trouble dressing appropriately for the occasion.



Tank top: Target
Leather jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Irregular Choice from Solestruck
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Earrings: free from my aunt
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar

6 comments:

  1. I dunno, I'd say this is marvellously rockin' festive! Glad to see the booties, been looking forward to how you might style them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I hate it when networks play games with my heart. Don't they realize by now that fan loyalty is more important than numbers?

    Love your cool cool cool outfit. I think I will copy you today and add my leather jacket to my black tee and jeans.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm sorry Stacey! I'm not familiar with those shows, but I can understand how you feel. Those boots are so cool! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those boots are incredible!!!!!!!!!!! And look really tough girl chic with the leather jacket.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cool cool cool indeed. That jacket is fabulous and those boots are perfect for any party!

    P.S. I miss Community too; I don't know why they're postponing it, but I'm not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that leather jacket. Enjoyed visiting your blog for the first time today. Am following now. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...