Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Office appropriate


This may be one of the only truly office appropriate outfits I've ever worn on the blog. I would feel comfortable wearing every part of this outfit to an office job or an interview. Speaking of interviews...this week I have my first office job interview since before I got married! I'm excited and nervous. I think I'll wear something similar to this outfit - I've purchased a few pencil skirts lately, and after a lifetime of hating how they look on me, I've finally come around to the style.


Black sweater: can't remember
Pencil skirt and belt: Halogen from Nordstrom Rack
Black tights: American Apparel
Black wedges: Lulu's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Blue earrings: gift from my aunt, B. Lee Designs
Gold necklace: Dress Barn

9 comments:

  1. I think I'd wear this to work as well - modest, but not stuffy and an awesome print!
    Good luck on your interview, i'm sure you will nail it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I get this job, I will definitely be browsing through your archives for inspiration - you have great office outfits.

      Delete
  2. Totally work appropriate and good luck on your interview! This is a great way to show you mean business but the pattern keeps it young and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks extremely chic, Stacey - you've probably seen I've been having to remix the same dress for four interview scenarios, it's getting very difficult!! But I love this skirt so much, the shape and length is perfect and I just love that print.

    Best of luck my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the ways you remixed that dress, Catherine! Definitely great inspiration for my (hopefully) future office job!

      Delete
  4. cute outfit. good luck with your interview! hope it goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your interview! I work in an office and would totally wear this. I tried this skirt on at Nordstrom and it just didn't look good on me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice! I haven't worked in an office in years, and I don't have a lot of work-appropriate clothes, so I was excited to find this skirt the other day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...