Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Have a seat


I'm a sucker for a quirky print. I love that this skirt looks like faded, retro curtains that someone sewed into a piece of clothing.

It's officially tights weather. I think 70-degree days are gone for good, and I feel so sad about that. But looking on the bright side, it's Halloween next week, and I'm going to dress up as Katy Perry, so that should be awesome.


Black sweater: Target
Chair skirt: Anthropologie
Black tights: American Apparel
Yellow shoes: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Green necklace: purchased in Hong Kong

I'm linking up this post to Monday Mingle!

6 comments:

  1. hehe, chair skirt. too cute.
    i can't wait to see this costume.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME skirt!!! I love me a quirky print too! I have to say, I think that Katie Perry is super pretty and I love her individual style but I can't STAND her music. I'm weird. Nonetheless, I can't wait to see your costume! And I think our last nice days for the season are this week too. Argh. Blast you winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have fallen in love with your skirt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANG girl, whatta skirt! Anthro strikes again. AND it's on sale!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the black tights and delicious lemony shoes - something about their shape is just perfect with the chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...