Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Repeat


The outfit in these photos is the twin of this outfit I wore earlier in the year. (Maybe the fraternal twin, since they're not exactly the same.) I like the current version much better - it looks nicer, and it was more comfortable. Josh said it was one of his favorites out of my recent outfits, and I loved it, too. Sometimes the things I wear just feel "meh," and other times I hit upon a combination that really makes me happy. I think a lot of people underestimate the power of a great outfit. When I wear something that I feel good in, it usually improves my mood and my confidence.


Beige sweater: Target
Gray vest: free from my aunt
Brown belt: thrifted
Jeans: Levi's
Brown boots: Jessica Simpson from Macy's
Hat: free from my dad
Earrings: free from my aunt
Necklace: purchased in Florence, Italy

Here are a couple pictures from a walk I took the other day...Portland is so gorgeous in the fall.



8 comments:

  1. so cute - i love the hat!
    and wow, those trees are gorgeous. i'd better go out and snap some photos of the foliage before it's all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to that girl! A lot of people really think that caring too much about your outfit is shallow or vain, but it really does make a difference, doesn't it? I LOOOOOVE this one on you--I totally concur with Josh--one of the best yet! I love the hat and the boots! Your foliage photos are just gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this whole look, it's so perfect for fall!
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is really cute. The hat makes it. :)

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the cap!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Portland looks amazing in the fall! I agree with Josh, definitely one of my favorite looks too! Beautifully layered look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your cap totally makes your outfit. Your boots are to die for - love the distress look of them.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, and amazing photo of the red tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...