Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

This & That


In my head this outfit was very funky. In reality it's actually kind of normal. I guess I felt like layering a striped shirt over a striped dress while wearing striped shoes was very daring. And in case you're wondering, the stripes are the "this" and the belt is the "that." Ooh, I just thought of a better one. The stripes are the "this" and the dog is the "that":



We brought our dog Onyx up to the roof to pose for pictures with me. He loves the camera. My parents' dog runs away when you get the camera out, but Onyx holds his poses and acts like he knows what he's doing. Here are some more gratuitous pictures of him and me:




Do dogs get any cuter than that? I didn't think so. Clearly he's my best accessory.



Dress (worn as skirt): Forever 21
Tee: Target
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell from Lulu's
Belt: thrifted from aunt
Earrings: Forever 21

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...