Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Slouchy urban safari


I have been horribly sporadic about my outfit photos this week. Mostly I've just wanted to stay curled up on the couch in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and that means we've taken only one set of photos this week. Still, I felt like I should post something, so I went through some old outfits that I never posted and settled on this one. I hated these photos when we first took them, but I think that was just because I was really grumpy that a bunch of teenage boys kept driving past us and shouting rude things while we were taking them. Looking at this outfit now, I see that it's not so bad. It's kind of a slouchy urban safari look, which is interesting if not necessarily flattering.



Sweater and shorts: thrifted from Goodwill
Tights: Forever 21
Socks: Gap
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: vintage, gift from my dad
Giraffe pins: from my aunt
Bracelets: H&M

4 comments:

  1. Yuck! I hate when "observers" ruin your shoot! However, I love the outfit! The booties are adorable and that fedora is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, the week after christmas the whole world should just shut down so we can all stay home and not get dressed.

    Love your sweater and the fedora, it's a cute look.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! It's cute and casual and quirky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...