Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Comfort


I have some heels that are a big ol' pain to walk in. (Like these Sam Edelman wedges. They're so beautiful, but so painful.) But then there are other heels, like the boots in these photos, that basically feel like I'm wearing flats. I guess some shoes just have that magic comfortability factor. I wore these on Saturday to walk downtown to a panel discussion that Josh's company was doing, and afterwards we went to lunch, did some Christmas shopping, and walked home. And at the end of the day, after about three miles of walking, my feet felt just as comfortable as they would have been in sneakers. It's nice to know that I have at least one pair of heels that can stand up to some heavy walking but still allow me to look stylish while out and about.




Sweater: Anthropologie
Blazer: Forever 21
Jacket: Marks and Spencer
Jeans: Levi's from Urban Outfitters
Necklace: some shop in Florence, Italy
Bracelet: Dress Barn

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit--the intense blue contrasts delightfully with the neutral shades.

    And dig the shoes!

    Emily
    www.softexplosions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. You look great in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy, yet very chic. You're great at that! Lovin' that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!the blue against the blazer works so well! i hate painful shoes :( such a pain when they;re so nice but you know they're going to cripple you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit!! I love the bright blue with the browns in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Always good to have a pair of comfy heels. I'm still on the lookout for some, especially since I could use the extra height. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...