Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Monogrammed


This outfit looks very Christmas-y, which was totally unintentional. I just wanted to wear something cozy on a cold winter day, and it turned out that the pieces I put together were red and green. I love the giant red "S" pin - my mom got it for me at an antiques show a few years ago, and I rediscovered it last week when I found it pinned to one of my winter coats. I don't normally go for anything that's monogrammed (it feels too formal to me), but this pin is just the right mix of classy and quirky.



Sweater: free from a family member
Skirt: antiques show at the Expo Center
Boots: Jessica Simpson from Macy's
"S" pin: vintage, gift from my mom
Belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Bracelet: gift, from Italy
Tights: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the subtle holiday color scheme. And I love pins and brooches, so of course the monogram pin is a win for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love it! It is so cute and yes definitely prefect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...