Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Basic neutrals


This outfit was inspired by one of my favorite style bloggers, Charlie. Her outfits are always full of simple basics, usually in solid colors instead of prints, and she always looks stunning. Sometimes I think dressing simply is more of a statement than wearing clothes with crazy patterns or designs.

I got this blazer at Forever 21 last week, and I'm very impressed by the quality. It's incredibly soft, has a decent lining, and was only $30! It isn't a color that I would have normally gone for, but again I was inspired by Charlie and her constant use of camel-colored overcoats and cardigans, and brought it home to discover that it goes with pretty much everything in my closet.




Turtleneck: Old Navy
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap
Belt: thrifted
Hat: Fred Meyer
Earrings: B. Lee Designs
Scarf: self made
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: In Pink

5 comments:

  1. Love the color of that blazer and for $30! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey! I love the blazer! And, given that I work this morning to a sticky coating of snow on everything, I'm also loving the leaves and green grass in your background!

    Emiliy
    www.softexplosions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being inspired by other bloggers is one of my favorite things about blogging! I love this blazer! Hope it stays in good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this hat on you Stacey! And the blazer is a perfect cut and colour :)

    Catherine x
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that blazer too! I love it. Cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...