Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

NBC peacock


I wore this outfit on Christmas Eve - both to brunch with Josh's family in the morning, and to a party with my family in the evening. Everyone went wild over these shoes, which were Josh's Christmas present to me. My sequined shirt was a big hit, too - it's the perfect shirt for a holiday party. True to form, though, when I asked my brother what he thought of this outfit, he said, "You look like the NBC peacock." Little did he know that I took that as a compliment.




Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Asos, gift from Josh

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for the holidays but still fashion forward. Love how the shoes echo the color of your hair. ASOS has such neat ones.

    Julia

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sequined applique - and the shoes are great, a perfect christmas gift for you!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh what a fun and pretty shirt! Love the leather skirt as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...