Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Flat footed


This is the sweater/skirt combination I wanted to wear two weeks ago with my polka dot tights and white wedges. I'm so glad I didn't - it definitely would have been overkill. But wearing this combination with black tights and shoes was just right. I very rarely wear flats, and I have to admit that my feet felt very happy in them. I am of course willing to suffer for fashion, but it's nice to give my feet a break every once in a while.




Sweater: Loft
Jacket: Forever 21 brand, from Jen Loves Kev's closet sale
Scarf: Fred Meyer
Skirt: Forever 21 brand, thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co.
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: gift shop at Legacy Emanuel Hospital

3 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely necklace, it goes perfectly with the outfit. I personally don't think the striped top would have been too much with the other outfit. But I've mixed plaid, leopard and floral together in one outfit so I'm just crazy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's definitely important to give the heels a rest every so often!
    Love your pendant and your great leather jacket!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sooo many stripes. I love the shirt and the hot pink. Such a great color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...