Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rain boots in the summer


Even though Oregon is The Rainy State (our unofficial title), I rarely have an opportunity to wear shorts and rain boots together, since it's also The State That Doesn't Get Warmer Than 70 Degrees Until July. But the other evening when Josh and I went out to dinner, it was muggy and pouring, so I finally had a legitimate excuse to wear shorts and rain boots.

I love the moody sky in these photos. Normally I like my outfit photos to be bright and cheerful-looking, but there's something appealing about the miserable weather in these pictures.



Floral shirt: thrifted from House of Vintage
Pink shorts: Loft
Hunter rain boots: Nordstrom
Pink earrings: Simply Jo Designs
Black necklace: Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

  1. well as long as it was legit ;)
    love the coral shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so well-suited to the neckline of this blouse - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely casual outfit and your Wellingtons look so good on your bare legs, I really like them.
    Julie
    xoxo

    http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...