Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Lazy weekend


We had a wonderfully lazy weekend: we went to the farmer's market on Saturday morning, then out to see Brave in the afternoon, and wound up the day at home eating bowls full of berries from the market while watching part of season four of Burn Notice. And on Sunday after church we took Onyx out to my parents' house and spent the afternoon barbecue-ing, swimming and lounging around. I have a stressful two weeks ahead of me, so it was nice to have this relaxing weekend to gather my wits about me.

This was my outfit from church on Sunday. It wasn't much different from the last time I wore this dress (here), but when it's ninety degrees outside it's hard to care much about variety. (And in case you're wondering, I only wore the cardigan indoors. And for these photos, obviously!)




Floral striped dress: Anthropologie
Mint green cardigan: Old Navy
Beige heels: BCBGeneration from Macy's
Straw hat: Columbia Sportswear Outlet store
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Purple necklace: gift from my aunt
Pink bracelet: H&M

Here are a few extra photos from my lovely weekend!


Bouquets at the farmer's market - I'm always so tempted to buy them, especially when they're only $10!

Onyx likes to eat raspberries right off the bush...

Onyx in action!


7 comments:

  1. awww, your dog is adorable! (mine would not jump into a body of water if her life depended on it)

    And i love that dress, it's pattern mixing made easy!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onyx learned from the best to jump in the pool.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he did! He also learned from Lucy how to eat all the raspberries and blueberries off the bushes!

      Delete
  3. Aw Onyx is a cutie! And I love the dress and all your extra gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Onyx hiney sticking out the bush ... too cute :-) Happy Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't that funny?! It cracks me up every time I look at it.

      Delete
  5. This dress is such a beat...I love the floral print climbing up the side and the purple/greens together. You always look so lovely!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...