Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Green and black


When it gets to be as hot as it has been in Portland the past few days, I don't even want to wear clothes anymore. I just want to move to a nudist colony. But since that would not be an acceptable lifestyle in the eyes of Josh, my family, and, well, pretty much everyone I know, I have to stick with just wearing really lightweight clothes, like this outfit. But since this is a style blog and I have to keep it interesting somehow, I slapped on this outrageous hat. One nice thing about having this blog is that it keeps me creative - if I were left to wear my outfits in anonymity, I would probably just wear the same dress for five days straight during the summer.


Black tank top: Target
Green skirt: Anthropologie
Black wedges: Lulu's
Green hat: free from my aunt
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Ring: free from my aunt
Green and blue bracelets: made by me

8 comments:

  1. So the heatwave in America still hasn't gone down, huh? It was absolutely terrible when we were in DC and I totally had to wear the only two dresses I packed for a week! Good thing we brought wash powder (I used to be an avid camper!) and had a hairdryer in our hotel room! :D

    okay, random story.

    I love the exotic print on your skirt, makes me want to go to Madagascar! ... Or just watch the movie. :) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh no doubt! I love your skirt and the hat Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green skirt, Stacey, and the hat indeed has added so much more interest to this outfit!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, sometimes the blog really does put the pressure on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty colour combination! That skirt is fabulous!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you added the hat! It is the icing on the beautiful outfit cake! Love that green color!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, that skirt is AMAZING. You look stunning. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. green is such a fab colour on you, this whole ensemble is fab. The heat must be tough for you, although i could so do with some. here in the uk its been soooo grey!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...