Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Red, white and black


It's difficult to think of something new and interesting to write about my outfits four or five days a week. I can only write about pattern mixing or my reasons for choosing color combinations so many times before I get bored with it. And today I'm bored with it. So here's my outfit; that's all I have to say for now :)



Black tank top: Target
Black and white shorts: Loft
Red strawberry flats: Asos
Black hat: gift from my aunt
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Red necklace and mah jongg tile earrings: free from my aunt
Gold cuff: gift from my mom

8 comments:

  1. LOL Sometimes letting the outfit speak for itself is just fine. I should learn from this . . .

    I love those shorts Stacey! Too cute and they look great with the little red accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav shorts :) And I love that necklace too :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same feeling when I wrote my last post. Sometimes you just don't have the words :) I'll keep it short too and tell you how much I LOVE those shorts! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i know what you mean, if i don't have much to say about it, then i just dont!
    and yes, i think we all love those shorts.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute! I am in love with those strawberry flats and your great hat!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your black and white shorts, Stacey, and those red flats are sooo adorable! even I'm wearing a black and white outfit today with a hint of pink!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably yours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...