Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stylish fashion bloggers

I've been watching an old season of Project Runway lately, and while I'm enjoying it, I've noticed that the designs that I would actually wear are not usually the ones the judges like the best. In times past this may have bothered me, but I've come to realize that personal style is, well, personal. My style doesn't exist because Heidi Klum says it does, and neither does yours. So wear what you want! And here are some incredibly stylish ladies to inspire you...

2 comments:

  1. holy moly, i adore project runway! but i hear ya. no way would i ever wear a bikini made of mops in real life. or fake life. eww. but still, best show ever!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures you posted--everybody has such different looks, but all I see with these women are confidence and happiness (and a great sense of style, look at those colors they're playing with!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...