Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why yes, the ballet is in town


If by "ballet" you mean "Stacey wearing what is essentially a color-blocked tutu" then yes, the ballet is in town. I don't think these photos convey just how puffy this skirt is. I love it. It makes me feel child-like. It also definitely makes me feel like a ballerina, especially with the black tank top and headband. For something so simple and pattern-less, this skirt is shockingly loud, so I tried to keep everything else fairly simple.




Tank top: Target
Skirt: Forever 21 brand, thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co.
Shoes: Lulu's
Headband: Forever 21
Bracelets: H&M and Charlotte Russe

4 comments:

  1. I second what Kristin said! LOVE that skirt!

    Julie Del @ J.Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! You are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a short tulle petticoat peeping out from under the shirt would would be the perfect finishing touch or people would think you were heading for dance class, you have the legs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...