Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Secretaries Day


I'm not sure what it is about this outfit, but it makes me feel like a secretary. Can anyone else pinpoint what it is? Regardless, I really enjoyed wearing this outfit. (Do I say that about everything I wear?) This blouse is such a beauty. I got it from Anthropologie a few years ago, and I remember various friends were appalled when I told them I paid $40 for what is essentially a tank top. But what a versatile tank top it is! It goes with everything: jeans, shorts, casual skirts, dressy skirts, dressy pants...it has more than earned its keep. Plus, when I saw the fun but tasteful ruffles on the front, I was sold.




Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: thrifted from Rerun
Shoes: Macy's
Purse: thrifted from The Dig
Belt: thrifted from Goodwill
Jewelry: gifts

2 comments:

  1. I want that shirt! I need to go shopping with you before school starts for Em & Liz.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I must say that you look like an attractive, fashionable secretary. I think it might be all brown leather accessories. I really like that shirt, I can see it with a pen striped skirt and black boots.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...