Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Striped shirt and red legs


Yes, I actually wore this outfit recently. I couldn't believe I had to wear a long-sleeved shirt and tights at the end of spring. This was only the third time I've worn these red tights. (The other two are here and here.) I have no trouble wearing bright shirts, pants and skirts, but I still can't figure out what to do with bright tights. Also, it doesn't help that they feel very Christmas-y, which makes it difficult to find anything appropriate to wear them with outside of winter.



Striped shirt: H&M
Faux leather skirt: H&M
Red tights: American Apparel
Black flats: Kathy flats from ShoeMint
Black necklace: Urban Outfitters
White bracelet: H&M
Gold watch: free from a family member

6 comments:

  1. That draped necklace/collar is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave soul girlfriend! It is hot as the hinges on the gates of hell over here. I like this combo though! I think the red tights look great against the black and white which is a great way to transition into colored tights I feel. Let the tights be the color in your outfit. Great look and I love the skirt as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a fab job styling these tights, the simple neutrals really make them pop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you have to wear tights in june, this is DEFINITELY the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was really into bright tights for a while, but totally disowned them last winter.

    i love black white and red together!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I love red tights. Well bright tights overall :-)
    I know they can be tricky to wear though. I love wearing lace black tights and brights tights underneath (like red, green or yellow). It tames it a little bit and looks classy. You could try it!
    By the way I love your colorful style.

    Nadège

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...