Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Wearing sunshine


I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend so far! Mine has been lovely and full of tons of socializing! On Saturday afternoon I wore this outfit to go out for sushi with some of my friends from high school and their little kiddos. Whenever I wear this dress I feel like I'm wearing sunshine. It's the most beautiful golden hue, and one of the few shades of yellow that actually looks good on me. I may have mentioned this before, but I think everyone can wear every color, as long as it's the right shade. Pastel yellow would make me look jaundiced, and neon yellow would look ghastly, but this rich gold shade is just right.






Dress: Anthropologie
Blazer: thrifted from William Temple House
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany heels from Macy's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Headband: Forever 21
Lapel pin: free from aunt
Bracelets: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...