Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

I've been framed


Doesn't this top look like it's covered in picture frames? Believe me, if I had had an empty frame lying around the house, I would have used it as a prop in these photos! Anyway, I super duper love this top, which I got for free from one of my aunts. I get a lot of clothes from my aunts. You may have noticed this - in almost every outfit post there's at least one "free from aunt" notation among my clothing sources. I have three aunts who love clothes and have a lot of them, and every once in a while one of them will go through a box of old clothes (often from the 90's!) and give me whatever they don't want. I feel like this makes up for not having a sister to share clothes with growing up.

I definitely felt like this outfit was something I would wear if I worked in an office. I even had a matching navy blazer that I wore with it, but I took it off for these photos so you could see the top better.




Top, necklace and ring: free from various aunts
Skirt and bag: thrifted from The William Temple House
Shoes: Lulu's
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Belt: Gap
Bracelet: Fred Meyer

3 comments:

  1. The top does look like picture frames! it is soo cute!!! I love the title of your post too!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that top is soooo early 90's... like DJ Tanner would have worn it. Too funny! I really love the pencil skirt and those awesome wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautifully printed top and i can't believe you found Oscar de la Renta sunnies at TJMaxx!!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...